Wednesday, June 17, 2009

* My sad and happy restday 06.16 - 06.17

I was really excited everytime my restday , of course I can rest, watch dvd's, edit photos, surf the net, go out and do whatever I want but this time it's different because I'm not feeling well. I don't know what happened. Monday morning after my Sunday shift I went to the gym and did my usuall workout then went home eat and rest and when I woke up around 6pm I feel that my legs is kinda painful, it felt that I played basketball but I didn't and at the same time I feel dizzy in a way. So I went to work and I can't concentrate and take calls properly because I feel weak and dizzy everytime I look on the monitor to access my tools. I went to the clinic and they just gaved me biogesic the nurse said I don't have fever. Around 4am I decided to take the Voluntary Time Off since I really feel tired and wasted, I also cancelled my workout for the day, me and my teamates went to Sun something in Muntinlupa and ate Tapsilog then went home afterwards. I got home around 5am and after doing my morning rituals I slept right away. I can't sleep because my head aches every now and then I woke up around 2am and my stomach aches because it's empty and at the same time there is no food. It felt like hell I'm dizzy because of hunger and there is no food and my Mom is not around as well. I looked around and find some bread and peanut butter and that's my lunch errrr. I watched the DVD's I bought in the recent Toycon but watching gives me headache. My mom arrived and cooked chicken for me. After eating I went to my Mom's room and take a nap.

After an hour my bebechoy arrived and she brought food and medicine for me, I was relieved and happy that she was there. She took care of me and stayed with me till the next day. She skipped work for me (Thanks bebe) I really feel lucky and thankful to have her, cause she's always there for me. The next day we had Taho for breakfast and just hang out and chit-chat and around noon we went out and bought food at Pacita and my bebe went home because she still has work at night. Until now I'm still feeling dizzy but I only can upload photos and surf the net during my off.

No comments:

Post a Comment