Sunday, June 7, 2009

May 13, 2009 - Angels and Demons Movie Date


It's been a while since we watched a movie together, since Donna is on leave on this day and at the same time it was my off, we decided to go out. Our plan is to watch the long awaited movie of the Top Seller book by Dan Brown which is Angels and Demons. I've read this book maybe a couple of years ago and I can say I liked the book. During that time it was only Da Vincci Code and finally we can watch the movie version of it.

I visted Donna in her house around 2pm and then we decided to go to Alabang Town Center. We stroll for a bit and did some window shopping, I bought a Whopper Jr. at Burger King because I was really starving and just brought the food inside the theater.

We watched the movie, hmmm I can say in a way I liked the movie at the same time I felt disappointed because of the deleted parts in the book and they made some major changes with the characters as well.

After the movie, we decided to eat at Almon Marina. Like I always do, I ordered the meal that has two pasta, bread and chicken while my bebe ordered the sandwich meal and she always gives me the half of it =D After dinner, we stroll around for the last time and decided to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment