Monday, June 8, 2009

* Happy 8years and 3rd monthsary 06.07.09

My co-worker and I swapped restdays, she took my tue-wed off and I took her sat-sun off. It's been almost a year or more than a year since I experienced a weekends off. Since it was also my gf's off, we decided to see each other. I went to their house around 2pm (Saturday) we played the card game called "Bluff" and I won twice (It was my 1st time to play that game, maybe beginners luck) We played with my my bebe's pet tintin, MC and Bella. Around afternoon we watched the tube and decided to have dinner somewhere eventhough we don't have money, we do have sodexho gift checks. So we ate at Shakey's Pacita, Donna ordered Bunch of Lunch and I ordered a medium thin crust high protein pizza and two bottomless ice tea for the two of us. After dinner we rest for a bit and chit-chat. After Shakey's it's already 10pm we went to Watson's to buy some kikay stuff. After Watson's we went back to my bebe's house, since it was already late and I was so sleepy I decided to stay till the next day (Sunday).

The next day my bebe prepared breakfast for me and after eating breakfast we watched Constantine (DVD), since it was already noon I decided to go home. I can say I really had a great time with my bebe, it's been a while since we hang out together like that. I had fun eventhough we don't have money to watch movies or to have coffee like we always do in coffee shops. Hopefully after several months I could have a weekends off again for us to have more quality time for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment