Wednesday, June 10, 2009

* 06.10.09 at Seattle's Best Festival Mall

It was my restday (wednesday), I skipped lunch because there is no food in our house. I decided to take a nap for two hours and texted my bebe that we meet at festival mall. I prepared around 4:30pm and left the house. I arrived around 6pm at festivall mall at after a few minutes my bebe texted me that she's already there. Both of us are starving so we decided to eat, I ate at Paotsin and she bought sisig since we are saving our money hehe! After eating we stroll for a bit then decided to have buy magazines that we can browse because we are going to have coffee at Seattle's Best. I ordered a Javakula Brownie and for my bebe she ordered White Chocolate Mocha. We stayed at the coffee shop for almost two hours just chit chatting and just to chill out. Around 8:30pm we stroll again but the shops are already close so we decided to go home.

I had fun seeing my bebechoy today, I missed our coffee dates, glad we are able to see each other today even for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment