Friday, October 23, 2009

* Still

It's almost 2 weeks since the last time we talk and that was thru YM and almost a month since the last time we saw each other. I can say I really miss Donna. I was sad I wasn't able to see her during my special day which is my bday. I rarely see her in facebook, ym, plurk and twitter so I don't have any updates about her. She rarely replies on my text messages as well and it really felt bad and sad because I do feel I am being ignored but I don't want to think about it that way. I am not sure if she doesn't have load on her fone or I don't know the reason. I'm confused because she wants us to be friends after what happened last September 30 which I did not agree for us to be friends, I can say I got angry but as days passed by the anger faded and I ate my pride and decided to apologize for everything that I have done wrong and ask if we could still be friends again that she agreed but now I don't feel like as her friend now and I feel I'm less than a friend. I'm texting her and asked her once to accompany me for dinner and ask for helped about something very important bout getting a postal id. Maybe this is not the time for us to socialize again and I don't want to push it or pressure her cause I don't want her to feel irritated to me. Today I decided to let go for now, I guess this is now the right time, I remembered that she said that wanted to be single and enjoy it and I respect her decision if that's what she wants. Now I'll just leave it to God and just hope for the best. I'll just enjoy what I have right now and focus on other things like my activities, career and my family. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and this experience taught me alot and I know it will make me a better and stronger person. If you are reading this I want you to know that I do love you always and I regret everything that happened and I still wanted to be with you and grow old with you. I always smile and saddened after remembering our precious times together and I missed them so much. I'm hoping and wishing you the best in life and career. I am happy with everything that happened with us (the good and rough times) I have learned alot and I am happy that I matured with you. The past 8 years was really wonderful and precious to me, if you wanted to continue it please comeback to me and I want to start all over again, I'm serious about this and I wanted to continue the times that we had together. It was really sad that this happened and i believe everything happens for a reason and only God knows it and it's for us to figure out. I always think positive and to smile. Enjoy life to it's fullest, follow your heart and I want you to be happy.

Kenny/Chard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment