Friday, October 16, 2009

* Laguna-Manila-Makati-Alabang Trip

It was Thursday and I have work at night (9pm) I woke up around 3pm and prepapred because I needed to go to DLSU-Taft to meet a business contact who sells the DLSU Shirts. I got there around 4:45pm and got my shirt, next is I went to MRT Pasay and damn I forgot to ride the LRT and instead I ride a jeep and traffic was really heavy because rush hour is near. I bought tickets and went to Ayala MRT Station when I went to the Magazine Store in the Ayala MRT station I saw an FHM Philippines issue #1 and it's for sale for 1.5k and without hesitation I bought it because it's a collector's item.

FHM Philippines issue #1

Anyways I went to the mall Greenbelt and then Kenny's Glorietta because I was really really starving. While waiting for my order I noticed and smiled because of the number that was given to me while waiting for my food

It's been a while since I ate at Kenny and I was really starving, I ordered Solo B with two mac and cheese side dish. After eating I went to the office and work, my shift is from 9pm-6am and I can say I was really really tired and sleepy but I'm happy I was able to finish my shift. I slept in the office from 6am-9:30am then went to Starmall Alabang and played basketball until 12:30pm. Me and some friends went to festival mall to eat lunch at KFC. Rain was really hard outside and it was very very traffic in San Pedro, Laguna. On my way home (I was already in the trycycle) the tryke stop around the church area because of the flood, so I have no choice but to remove my chucks and jeans (good thing I'm wearing shorts inside) then walk in the flooded streets until I got home around 4:00pm. Phew it was a long day but I'm happy because I think I've done alot and accomplished the stuff that I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment